Did you know that deer cost the average homeowner $750 to $3,000 a year in damages!
That turns into $7,500 to $30,000 over a 10 year period!!
Deer Proofing Your Garden helps you take back your garden and protect your investment in your home. You don't have to be a master gardener or spend a ton of money to make this happen. I walk you through step by step, showing you exactly how the deer are impacting your garden, what's attracting them to your home, and what you can do once and for all to stop it. My multi-pronged approach includes the most effective strategies and provides you options that work best with your home, your personal style, and your budget.
Even better, you don't have to give up your favorite plants and you don't have to live in a fortress to make it happen!
Imagine what it would be like to not have to worry about the deer constantly destroying your hard work. Doesn't it sound nice?
This course is different for a number of reasons:
- We provide a framework for putting true dollar signs to the impact the deer are having in your yard
- We hone in on the most effective strategies, while dispelling a few myths
- We walk you through the process step by step
- We help you prioritize your efforts on the areas and strategies that will give you the biggest bang for your buck
Here's what you get in the course:
- Short, pointed lessons that combine video with other resources (most are less than 10 minutes!)
- A 48 page, full color workbook with activities to help you assess your situation and build your plan
- A bonus download of my favorite deer resistant plants, plus my favorite resources for finding lists of plants for your area
- Lots of extra links and resources throughout
- Answers to all of your questions!
This course is like having me there with you walking through the process of evaluating your property and creating a customized plan to deer proof your garden. Working one-on-one, this would cost you several hundred dollars, while a written plan and design could cost you thousands. But I really wanted to get this out to as many people as possible so I have kept the price, low, equal to the cost of an initial consultation.
Don't let the deer do any more damage. Sign up today!
"If you have a problem with deer and you’re tired of beating your head against the deer brick wall, this is the class for you. This class goes well beyond the usual bullet point list of solutions that may or may not solve your problem. I thought I’d tried everything but I was wrong. She also delves deep into the personal economics of deer damage. It turns out they’re not just maddening creatures, they’re incredibly expensive creatures and I now know exactly how much they’ve cost me. This class will save me a lot of money over the next few years and I’ll have the bonuses of less work and a more attractive yard."
- Donna N., Bulverde, TX
BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIAL!!
The course is normally $147, but for a limited time get the full course with bonus material for just $75!
I'm a lifelong gardener with a passion for teaching and helping others build their gardening skills. I was born and raised on a farm, and as an adult entered into the landscape industry where I received training as a landscape designer and horticulturist. I hold a Master Gardener Certification, Grow Green Landscaper Certification, and am a Licensed Irrigator. Above all I never stop learning and experimenting in the garden and can't wait to share it all with you!